History & Description of St Peters Church, Swingfield
Peters Church remained in active use as a place of Christian worship
for some 850 years from its establishment around 1140 until its
closure in 2000. The Church remains consecrated but redundant
within the Diocese of Canterbury and the conjoined Parishes of
Swingfield, Acrise and Hawkinge.
by the Friends of St Peters Church, Swingfield. 2006/FJ